Forum rules - please read before posting.

Enabling Both Mouse-Click and Automatic Display of Subtitles

Hello again, I've adjusted my speech settings to "Display subtitles forever until user skips them," and I've also enabled "Can skip with mouse clicks." However, in some instances, I want the characters' dialogues to be displayed automatically.(ie. if a character has three lines of dialogue, I would like those three lines to be displayed successively without any need for clicking.) Is there a way to accomplish this? Thank you very much!

Comments

• If speech is played via a Timeline, it will end when its clip in the Speech Track ends.

A video on the use of AC's Speech Track in Timeline can be found here.

It's also possible to insert [wait:X] tokens into your speech - where X is the time (in seconds) to wait. If you used a single speech Action for all three dialogue lines, separating them with a token, they'll all show without the need for clicking.

• Thank you for the link! I will follow the instructions. By the way, I'm using Text Animator for Unity and haven't figured out how to use AC's speech token with it yet. But thank you for your advice!