Forum rules - please read before posting.

Multi-page document speech manager ID

I'm following this tutorial in order to add a different background texture for each of the pages of my journal. Works great for the journal, and I want to apply to my document menu as well.

I noticed though that after clicking "gather text", the document gets an ID, but its pages don't, or at least they aren't shown in the UI. In my case, the pages appear to have sequential IDs (document: 898, page0: 899, page1: 900), so I correctly applied the texture to the pages just by going in order. But if I had to add a new page now, I have no way to know what ID it will be assigned. Are the page IDs missing for a reason? Should I go another route?

Pic

Comments

• Thanks for the report - page IDs should be shown, but currently aren't. I will correct this in the next update.

In the meantime, you can set the Speech Manager's "Type filter" to "Document" to get a list of all gathered page texts, along with their associated IDs.

• Will do! Thanks for the support