Forum rules - please read before posting.

Inventory box icons not getting updated after item is removed

I have a use case of an item that removes the item from inventory. The item is removed, but the inventoryBox is not updated accordingly, and there remains an empty item slot after the use.

Glue is placed on the back of a photo and the glue is then removed from inventory.

Here's an image:
https://imgur.com/a/OC06clG

Comments

• Can you share a "before" screenshot to compare the one above with? I'm not clear what update should be occuring.

If you have Items can be re-ordered in Menus? checked, then InventoryBox elements will retain gaps made in them. Unchecking this will have empty slots be automatically removed.

• I added some images to that same link. I have the re-order checked. It seems that this has only started to happen lately.

• edited February 2023

If the option is checked, removing an item will cause an empty slot. Uncheck the option to have empty slots be auto-removed.

If you need the option checked, it should be possible to remove empty slots through custom scripting.