Forum rules - please read before posting.

Timeline is not following the intended introduction camera, nor is it following the main camera

Hi I followed the timeline camera setup from the First Person Primer, but for some reason during gampleay it does not take the correct camera. How can that be?

I just have the standard camera from the FPS package~~~~, as well as the introduction camera that was set up. What is very special is, when I preview the timeline the camera is always correct. But not during run. Anyone having any tipp on how to fix that?

any help is much appreciated. BR

Comments

• In First Person mode, the First Person Camera will automatically be made active during gameplay.

Is the issue with Timeline occuring during a cutscene, or is gameplay running at the same time? You can enforce a cutscene by setting the ActionList's When running field to Block Gameplay, and then checking Wait until finish? inside the Engine: Control Timeline Action.

If you did need to switch the camera during gameplay, you'd need to first switch your Movement method to e.g. None to prevent the auto-switch to the First Person Camera. This can be done at runtime with the Engine: Manage systems Action.