Forum rules - please read before posting.

Blank Action lists after upgrade

I upgraded from Unity 2018 to 2019, but after the upgrade my scene Action Lists are empty. They are all in the scene, but they all are all blank. Triggers, Interactions are also blank. My custom ones are still in the Project folder.

I am using Plastic SCM (Gluon) as my Source Control and back up, but does anyone know which file I need to restore?

Thanks

Comments

• Scene-based ActionList data is stored within the scene file - are you able to restore a backup of the scene itself?

An upgrade of Unity itself shouldn't cause such an issue - though it is possible for data loss to occur when reloading a project with compilation errors. Did the change to Unity's API between versions cause an error in any custom script?

• Looks like just the one scene lost all it script references, as the other scenes were fine. I should have reloaded the project after the upgrade, after fixing the compliation errors, instead of saving straight away.

All my custom scripts and actions work fine.

I can restore the scene file itself from back up.

Thanks!!