Forum rules - please read before posting.

cutscenes no longer play during dialogue system conversations

We have many conversations with are using the AC() sequence command to execute adventure creator cutscenes during conversations. Last night they suddenly stopped working, now all of the cut scenes play once the conversation has finished instead of during it. Is there a switch someone on our team may have accidentally flipped? The game isn't paused, the MoveTo() command still works. I can see in the action window that the first node of the cut scene lights up, but it just stays there without executing until the conversation finished.

Comments

• Did you update AC, Unity, or any other asset around this time? What are your AC and Unity versions?

By "dialogue system", are you referring to the Dialogue System asset? The integration between that and AC is handled on the DS side. I can't tell from the above alone where the issue lies.

• we're using Unity 200.3.27f, AC 1.74.2 and DS 2.2.20. There was no update to any of the systems between it working and breaking. I'm also chatting with Tony over at Pixel Crushers as well.

• It's likely a case of some minor change being made, in that case. Can you share images of the setup?