Forum rules - please read before posting.

Camera shaking in the recorder

I'm making a small video of a scene, in the scene the camera switch from one up high to another on the floor, I use a transition for this, so it goes smoothly, but when I record it kinda shakes in the end every time (when they switch), you cant really tell when playing but in the video its very obvious. What should I do?

https://imgur.com/a/aGxAOl8

I am using recorder, 174.5 adventure and unity 2021.2.7f1

Comments

• Shaking in what way? In a direction perpendicular to how it should be, or "along" the intended direction?

If there's no issue when playing, and only when recording, then it may be an issue with Recorder. I'd suggest tinkering with the recording options, but Recorder also supports Timeline as well, which AC camera-switching also does via the AC Main Camera track.

• edited February 2022

it shakes for 3 seg horizontally. When playing you just feel slightly gripping. I tried the timeline and even using only one camera it still shakes. I took like 100 takes with different settings, the best its the format vp8 30 fps, but still shakes.
    I just want to make sure its a recorder problem and not the camera, bc so far recorder its the only app capturing with the best quality (my game its pixel art)

Please see if can tell:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AEvra-XVyZZy_1vBZEO4jysv0or8Llti/view?usp=sharing

• It might be the video's compression, but I'm not seeing any horizontal motion - only the odd frame lagging as the camera moves vertically.

I'd say it's worth checking Unity's Profiler for performance spikes, if it is a lag issue.

• I checked and it was pretty normal, the game is very light. its probably a recorder problem then, I will make a static record. Thanks for tip anyway.

• Update:
    I cleaned my computer and updated my drivers and it worked in the high resolution :)

• Great, thanks for the update.