Forum rules - please read before posting.

About the trouble caused by the AC update

First of all, I apologize for the machine translation.(DeepLTranslation)
I have updated the Adventure Creator from v1.74.5 to 1.74.4, but I get an error. (See image)
The version of Unity is 2021.1.7f1.

I would like to know how to fix this error.

I'm also using the Dialogue System with AC.
(I'm using DialogueUI and Conversations)

I have not re-imported the References file as described in the official manual.

I've tried everything and the error stops when I set the hotspot texture, but that's not desirable.

Please point out any information that is missing.
I am a beginner in English, so please forgive me if I use translations to communicate with you.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• I forgot to paste the error message as text.

null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture
    UnityEngine.GUI:DrawTexture (UnityEngine.Rect,UnityEngine.Texture,UnityEngine.ScaleMode,bool,single)
    AC.CursorIconBase:Draw (UnityEngine.Vector2,bool) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Menu/Menu classes/CursorIcon.cs:661)
    AC.Hotspot:DrawHotspotIcon (bool) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Logic/Hotspot.cs:396)
    AC.StateHandler:_OnGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/StateHandler.cs:435)
    AC.StateHandler:OnGUI () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/StateHandler.cs:384)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

• Welcome to the community, @LynxNeko.

Thank you for the details.

The warning message will show if no texture assigned in the Hotspot icon texture field, as you've found.

AC is trying to display this texture because of the fields above it: Display Hotspot icons is set to Always (causing an icon to be drawn), and Hotspot icon type is set to Texture (causing those icons to use the texture assigned).

If you don't want any icon to show, set the Display Hotspot icons field to None.

• I made a very rudimentary mistake.
    The error appeared even though the settings were the same as before the update, so I was confused.

The problem has been fixed. :D
    Thanks for the great assets ChrisIceBox, I'm rooting for you.