Forum rules - please read before posting.

Using Right Click to exit of hotspot

Hi,

I am creating a simple demo with AC using a first person player. When I click on a hot spot, the engine switches the camera and deactivates the first person player. Is it possible to use right click to return to the camera of the first person player?

Thank you very much.

Comments

• You can create an Active Input that runs an ActionList asset when the right-mouse button is pressed to return to first person.

• Create a new Input in Unity's Input Manager named "RightClick" and set its Positive Button to mouse1.
    • In the top toolbar, choose Adventure Creator -> Editors -> Active Inputs. Create a new Active Input named "Exit Hotspot", set Input button to RightClick, Available when game is to Normal, uncheck Enabled by default, and assign an ActionList when trigger.
    • In this ActionList, use the Engine: Manage systems Action to return to First Person movement and the Input: Toggle active Action to disable the Active Input
    • When switching to your "Hotspot mode", use another Input: Toggle active Action to enable the Active Input.
  • Hi ChrisIceBox,

Perfect. I am so clumsy... it was so easy

Thank you very much