Forum rules - please read before posting.

Assertion failed on expression Errors

Hi there,
Every time I load unity or build the game, I get these error messages:

Assertion failed on expression: '(destWidth >= srcWidth && destHeight >= srcHeight) || (downscale && (destWidth * 2 == srcWidth) && (destHeight * 2 == srcHeight))' UnityEngine.Resources:Load(String) AC.AdvGame:GetReferences() (at Assets/Plugins/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Static/AdvGame.cs:134) AC.HierarchyIcons:HierarchyItemCB(Int32, Rect) (at Assets/Plugins/AdventureCreator/Scripts/ActionList/Editor/HierarchyIcons.cs:69) UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

There's about 16 of them, I'm v1.70.1 of AC, and Unity 2018.2.21f1. I cant upgrade sadly because the new player system breaks my code and I'm happy with what I have!

I cant see any consequence that I can find but was just wondering if theres something I can do to fix it?

Thank you! :)

Comments

• The messages are harmless, as they only deal with the icons that appear in the Hierarchy window.

The assertion mentioned is coming from Unity, so it's hard to say what the issue exactly is - however you can safely delete the offending script, HierarchyIcons.cs, without it interfering with your game. The only drawback is that you'll lose the Save and ActionList icons that appear beside AC objects in the Hierarchy window.