Forum rules - please read before posting.

Problems with updating to AC 1.73.6

Hi all,
I have recently updated my project from Adventure Creator 1.72.4 to 1.73.6. I am also using PixelCrushers Dialogue System for Unity Version 2.2.14, and my Unity Version is 2020.2.1f1. When I imported the updated Adventure Creator files, I now get four compile errors that keep me from running the game:

Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Actions/ActionDialogueSystemVarCheck.cs(34,35): error CS0115: 'ActionDialogueSystemVarCheck.End(List)': no suitable method found to override

Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Actions/ActionDialogueSystemCheckConversationActive.cs(29,35): error CS0115: 'ActionDialogueSystemCheckConversationActive.End(List)': no suitable method found to override

Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Actions/ActionDialogueSystemConversation.cs(119,35): error CS0115: 'ActionDialogueSystemConversation.End(List)': no suitable method found to override

Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Actions/ActionDialogueSystemQuestCheck.cs(40,35): error CS0115: 'ActionDialogueSystemQuestCheck.End(List)': no suitable method found to override

I am also no longer seeing a tab for Adventure Creator in Unity but I did import the AC files and I see them in the project folder. I was wondering if you had any ideas as to what may be going on with the update or how I can fix it.

Thanks!
Adam

Comments