Forum rules - please read before posting.

The namespace 'AC' already contains a definition for 'SceneInfo' update errors

2»

Comments

• The highlighting is now handled internally, whereas before it was a separate script. The template prefabs have been updated as well, since the number of scripts has been reduced.

• edited December 2020

That's the trouble, I've modified the template fonts, arrangement, buttons, etc, so doing a straight import would require a great deal of remaking the UI. I have the ScummVerbLine script on txtVerbLine, would you recommend I download the template into a clean project, extract the new script, remove the old ScummVerbLine and put it on the correct object in VerbsUI?

I also have AutoWalkTo, InvIntRMB and HideGiveTalk scripts in my scene, which were also used to bring the template closer to Scumm functionality, are those still required to be seperate objects? I believe AutoWalkTo is seperate still?

• Thanks, I managed to use the latest ScummInterface script and remove the old script, works perfectly now, thanks! Really nice you've made the text color changing script-side rather than the old animator method.

• The new auto-correct UI dimensions component looked really nice, but I couldn't get it to work with my old canvas, although that has the slightly older paneling hierarchy and I'm still using pixel-perfect camera. I'm not sure how essential it is to use auto-correct UI dimensions in recent versions?

• edited December 2020

It's mainly necessary if you're enforcing the aspect ratio, since the Menu needs to be resized according to the game's border, and not necessarily that of the monitor.

• edited December 2020

Hmm, it seems to work okay with my old NineVerbs UIs if I leave the settings like this:

On the new NineVerb UIs, they're set to 0/0 on min anchor and 1/1 on max anchor, is it okay to leave them at 0.5 if it looks okay?

• If it works, it works!