Forum rules - please read before posting.

Issue with Advanced Third Person Cam when closing Menu

In my direct-controlled game I have run into an issue with the Advanced Third Person Camera stopping following the player after closing a menu. Opening the menu works fine, but if I close the menu, e.g Save, or Inventory, the camera stops following the player (movement only - it still rotates) when the gameplay resumes.
It does not happen every time, and I'm not sure how to recreate it reliably. Also, it has only just started happening the last day or so, even though I have not done anything with cameras at all.
This appears in the console (I named it 3rdPersonCam):

transform.localPosition assign attempt for '3rdPersonCam' is not valid. Input localPosition is { NaN, NaN, NaN }.
UnityEngine.Transform:set_localPosition(Vector3)
AC.AdvancedThirdPersonCamera:UpdatePosition() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Downloads/Advanced third person camera/Scripts/AdvancedThirdPersonCamera.cs:583)
AC.AdvancedThirdPersonCamera:LateUpdate() (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Downloads/Advanced third person camera/Scripts/AdvancedThirdPersonCamera.cs:164)

Comments

• The Advanced Third Person Camera package is updated every so often - has it been a while since you last imported it? Try grabbing the latest and see if it's still occuring.

• Yeah, I just updated the package and it seems to have fixed it.
    After the update though, the camera seems very sensitive / rotates too quickly. Is there a way to slow it down - I'm not sure which of the settings affects this?

• It'll be a combination of Input influence, Spin acceleration and Pitch acceleration.

• That's sorted it, thank you.