Forum rules - please read before posting.

Menu appear type: Except when Paused is greyed out in cutscenes

I'm trying to create a menu for a touch-based version with a pause button that should be visible at all times, except when paused. The appear type Except when Paused does this, but when in cutscenes this menu gets greyed out and is not accessible. Is there a way to have a Unity UI menu available and accessible when both during gameplay and in cutscenes?

Comments

• Currently, you'd have to set the Appear type to Manual, check "Clickable in cutscenes?", and manually turn it off when you pause the game - but I'll see if this can be done for "Except When Paused" as well.

• Thanks, that workaround seems to be working - I just have to make absolutely sure the pause button reappears so that the menu can be reached at any time.
    It would be great to have a "Clickable in cutscenes" option for "Except when paused" in the future though!

• It would be great to have a "Clickable in cutscenes" option for "Except when paused" in the future though!

It's a simple fix - open up Menu.cs and include "AppearType.ExceptWhenPaused" in the ShowClickInCutscenesOption function.