Forum rules - please read before posting.

Inventory hotspot always on display (like menu)

Howdy,

I'm coming up with a new question, I've been searching and I haven't figured out exactly how or if it could be done.

My question is, if I can create a button/hotspot that would activate the inventory, but to be of the "Menu" type, meaning that it would be adaptable to the screen, always in exactly the same place regardless of the camera.
I created a hotspot with which I can turn ON/OFF inventory when I want. But I don't want that, because I always have to move that inventory button on every camera/room (and I'm worried that maybe it will get out of screen). I was thinking that I can somehow create a new Menu, make it always visible on the screen, make it small, iconic, and assign it the action of turning inventory on/off.

And if I'm still in the adaptation chapter, there may be an easier solution, how can I make any button/image adaptable to the screen, like the AC Menus? Like the hotspot above.
If I create a 2D game (for Android), the image in the background is located in the every camera (on same scene), comes out a little from the phone screen, and I tested this on several phones, each with small differences. So how could I make these images/buttons/background adaptable, just like the Menus (inventory, dialog, etc.), because they fit perfectly.

Comments

• Menus can contain buttons, that run ActionList assets when clicked on. Such an ActionLists can have the same Actions that a Hotspot's interaction can have.

If you want an icon to be in a fixed position on-screen, then it should be part of a Menu. Create a new Menu, and a Button element inside it, and you can then set its Click type to Run Action List.

An example video, that also covers Unity UI, can be found here.

• Ok, but how do i keep that "Menu button" always ON on my camera? On Appear Type what should I select?

• Now i see from the video. I should select During Gameplay :)
    Thanks a lot.