Forum rules - please read before posting.

Android game system

Howdy,
I'm disoriented :D , and I'm looking for some answers. This idea of creating an android game came to my mind.
So before I start using Adventure Creator, I would like to know more, but I will only limit myself to 3 main questions: D

1) Can an .apk application created with AC, (taking into saving system, data storage) be uploaded on Google Play?

2) Can the AdMob ad adding system be implemented using AC?

3) I know the "code" is not used to create games with AC, but will I be able to add C # scrips and implement the basic functions of Unity, in addition to what AC offers me?

I'm a beginner in the development of android games and I'm still trying to find answers on the internet and I can't find much.

Thank you very much! :)

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @LRazvan96.

Can an .apk application created with AC, (taking into saving system, data storage) be uploaded on Google Play?

Yes - AC, and its save system, is compatible with Android devices.

Can the AdMob ad adding system be implemented using AC?

Not built-in, but it could be added in the project alongside it. You would need to supply your own C# script to trigger ads to appear, but such code could be integrated into AC, using e.g. custom Actions.

I know the "code" is not used to create games with AC, but will I be able to add C # scrips and implement the basic functions of Unity, in addition to what AC offers me?

Yes - AC doesn't prevent other code from running, though how exactly you choose to integrate that code into your AC project will depend on the circumstances. See the Manual's "Integrating new code" chapter for full details, but one of the most powerful ways to do so is through custom events. Custom events are "hooks" that allow you to run your own code when AC performs common tasks, like having a character speak or opening a menu. A tutorial on this can be found here.

• Well, thank you very much for this information. I hope to get to work and come back with other questions: D