Forum rules - please read before posting.

AC menu disappeared

Hello guys,

I'm new in this forum and in developing game with AC^^, i've been able to make a lot a of thing alone with tuto/manual and forum but i'm stuck with an issue...
My AC menu disappeared, i think it could be when i made a build but i'm not sure.

When I try to build i have this error :

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs Line: 193)

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: '' is an incorrect path for a scene file. BuildPlayer expects paths relative to the project folder.
at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x00242] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:194
at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x0007f] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:97

• some warnings

I don't know how I can correct that or how I can have more info about this error ?
I may have changed a scene name, maybe that's the pb...

Thanks for helping !

Comments

• edited May 2020

It's ok pb solved thanks to ZePilot (discord), I had a reference to an empty scene in my build settings... just deleted it, the build was successful. I reloaded unity and AC menu appeared again ^^

• Welcome to the community, @JeanPatrick.

Yes, it sounds like you had a Unity error. If you get a script compilation error, then Unity will cease showing any custom toolbar item - including ACs. Glad it's now sorted!