Forum rules - please read before posting.

3D Tutorial - Tinpot scaled up massively during cut scene - another rank beginner mystery

Hi--

Inching along through the 3D tutorial, I hit another snag. During the intro cut scene Tinpot scales up until he's bigger than the Evil Lair. The upside for me is that my son showed me how to take a video of what was happening in the scene as it played and how to upload it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/7LfT0jCI4w4

Strange, huh?

Comments

• Poor Tin Pot!

To be clear: you're using the new Robot Player character that's created as part of the tutorial, and not the Demo game's "TinPot" player prefab?

If so, what is the effect of using this prefab? Drop him into the scene by finding him in /Assets/AdventureCreator/Demo/Resources then run it - you'll need to disable your own Player if he's in the scene file first, though.

Does he have the same issue? If so, it'll be some issue with the scene or the ActionList. Your video shows that there's a hidden Action behind the Character: Move to point Action - could it be that this Action is causing the problem?