Forum rules - please read before posting.

Having 2 inventory boxes in 1 inventory

Hi is it possible to have 2 inventory boxes in the same inventory? I did try this but I need 1 inventory box to be invisible and just be visible when you find a bag for a bigger inventory. It seems that the is visible is not working on the inventory box. The player has to press the tab input key to open up the inventory and close it via tab again if this might be the cause of this problem.

Comments

• What problem specifically are you having? If you want to swap in/out two different InventoryBox elements in the same menu, you can use a pair of Menu: Change state Actions to hide one and show the other.

Lets see some screenshots showing the issue, what you're trying to achieve, and how you're trying to achieve it.

• On the inventory, I want actually 3 inventory boxes but 2 has to be invisible, but when I uncheck for is visible it will still show.

• Is visible checkbox on element will work on a graphic and a label but WILL NOT work on an inventory box element.

• edited May 2020

I have recreated this provided the menu uses Unity UI - is this the same for you?

If so, you should be able to work around this by setting the InventoryBox element's "When slot is empty" field to "Clear Content".