Forum rules - please read before posting.

Teleport in combination with Walk to Marker for Accuracy

Hi Chris, i have the problem that i need my character to go "exactly" to the Walk-to-marker i have set in the hotspot. because then there will be played a sequence of overlapped spine animations that need to be played exactly pixelaccurate to the point. but the character is everytime some pixels of, changing randomly its position around the marker.

my movement settings are:
destination accuracy: 1
pathfinding update time: 0
vertical movement factor: 0.7

so i thaugt i could add just a object: teleport node into my hotspot but that doesn´t change anything.

do you have any suggestions?

Comments

• i thaugt i could add just a object: teleport node into my hotspot but that doesn´t change anything.

At what point are you teleporting? You could instead use the Object: Transform Action to smoothly transition the character exactly there after attaching a Moveable component to them.

However, you can also check Retro-mode movement? in the character's Inspector to get pixel-perfect movement. See the Manual's "Retro movement" chapter for more on this.