Forum rules - please read before posting.

Remember hotspot, trigger, light and other game objects position?

Hey Chris, I have another question regarding save system.
Is there a way to save hotspot, trigger, light or any other object position, so that when I load game everything stay on the same place? Here is a quick example of what I mean:

I have an ActionList inside hotspot with Object Teleport and **Disable Highlight **actions at the end of the list. When I press on such hotspot, my character are making something or says something and then, it's teleporting out of the scene and turns off highlight which is great solution for my game if I don't need hotspost anymore.

In play mode, I save my game before I activate such hotspost. Then I activate this hotspot and try to load the game and I expect to see this hotspot on the same place but it's not - it's out of the scene.

How can I save hotspots, triggers, lights and other objects positions, so when I load the game, they stay on the same places?
I've read information about resource folder for 3d objects, but I want to try to keep everything in my game simpler avoiding any unnecessary moves.

Comments

• You can attach the Remember Transform component to any object whose Transform (i.e. Position, Rotation and Scale) you want to store in save game files.

See the Manual's "Saving scene objects" chapter for descriptions on each of the available Remember components.

• Thank you Chris, that's what I was looking for. I've seen this in manual but wasn't sure that this works for all game objects including hotspots and triggers.