Maybe this is a long shot (or more of a Unity issue) but I'm having an issue where when I load in, my main camera isn't switching. My game is a 2D first person point and click (similar to Myst), so the movement relies on switching from camera to camera. This is specifically happening when I'm using parent and subscenes and i'm loading from one subscene to another within the same parent scene. So say I saved in subscene1 and move into subscene 2 (subscene1 is unloaded after subscene2 is loaded in), but then I load a save that was saved in subscene1. When I load in, the main camera is staying in the same place prior to loading the save, but the subscene 2 has been unloaded so it results in a blue screen. Oddly enough, if I just try to reload the save again, it works fine. Not sure why this is happening, all cameras have constant ID's. The main camera only exists in the parent scene and not in subscenes, but moves from one camera to the next. Unity version: 6.3 LTS, AC version: 1.86.1
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Comments
Do you get any related warning messages when either saving or loading the game?
If you go to the top of the Settings Manager, you can access the Save-game File Manager, and from there, the full data for the save-game file. If you copy/paste it here, with screenshots of the Hierarchy and Camera's full Inspector when saving, I'll see if I can spot what's going on.