Forum rules - please read before posting.

Unresponsive camera and controller in FirstPerson project

Hi, I have a little problem. After doing some changes in my scene related with some closeup camera, now my main FPS camera controller doesn't work. I reverted my changes using version control and still the problem persist. I'm having the following warning in the console:

PlayerStart 'PlayerStart' has no Camera On Start

AC debug logger
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object,UnityEngine.Object)
    AC.ACDebug:LogWarning (object,UnityEngine.Object) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Static/ACDebug.cs:39)
    AC.PlayerStart:PlacePlayerAt () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Navigation/PlayerStart.cs:94)
    AC.SceneSettings:AssignPlayerStart () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/SceneSettings.cs:127)
    AC.SceneSettings:OnStart () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/SceneSettings.cs:109)
    AC.SaveSystem/<InitAfterLoadCo>d__51:MoveNext () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Save system/SaveSystem.cs:830)
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine (System.Collections.IEnumerator)
    AC.SaveSystem:InitAfterLoad (int) (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Save system/SaveSystem.cs:738)
    AC.MultiSceneChecker:RunStartProcess () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/MultiSceneChecker.cs:122)
    AC.MultiSceneChecker:Start () (at Assets/AdventureCreator/Scripts/Game engine/MultiSceneChecker.cs:54)

I checked and the Playerprefab seems to be fine. Is there something am I missing? Something maye got saved that is screwing the main camera? (Not only the camera, but also the control of the first person character).

Comments

• The scene's Default Camera can be set in the Scene Manager, but this message should only appear if an in-scene camera is expected. Is the game behaving as intended otherwise?

If your "Movement method" is set to "First Person", this will be bypassed - though, this relates to AC's built-in first-person controller. Are you relying on a custom/third-party one?

• I found the issue. Some how, I moved the 3D assets in the Y position, so my guess is that the first person controller didn't find any collision where to spawn, therefore, the issue.

• Me again. I was puzzled about my previous comment so I investigated a bit more and now yes, I found the real problem. Somehow, the "movement method" was changed to "None", so of course I had problems spawning the first person prefab. Once I set it up to "First Person" everything worked again.