Forum rules - please read before posting.

extended time that text is on screen for run in background actionlist

Hello, I wanted to ask is it possible to have any background action list that have dialogue stay on screen a bit longer before it goes onto the next set of text or other actions. my game doesn't have voice acting so I feel like any funny background text that I wanted to add doesn't work as well cause it feels like there isn't enough time to react to it or read it and I am conscious that there will be players with various reading skills and maybe even learning difficulties e.g. dyslexia so want to make sure that it's accessible as possible

Comments

• The length of time that audio-less subtitles remain on screen can be configured in the Speech Manager.

The Minimum display time (s) field sets the minimum length a subtitle will display for, while Display time factor affects the duration based on the length of the line.

If you need to add an additional delay to the end of a specific line, you can do so with the [wait:X] token at the end of the text itself - with "X" being the time, in seconds, to wait for.