Forum rules - please read before posting.

Unity Build error

Hi
Just a week ago i have updated My AC to the latest.
I got Compiler errors for 2 scripts. and i got help from AC team And the fixed the Scripts and i cound continue my work.
I also imported to other packages in the same time range. One of the is Obi Rope and the other is Volumetric Light(which i just used in a small scene for adding a spot light.

Now I wanted to test a build and run or only build but got Build failure errros.
It is very frightenning since iam not a programer but it is over one year i am working on this game and I do not know how to solve this new problem of not being able to build the game.
I can run the game inside Unity but the build gives me errrors as you see.
Any helps,tips or hints?

Comments

• Player Inspector. there is nothing special there! I deleted two components which strongly guess had nothing to do with the problem which, there were coliders to be able to inteact with ropes i use inside scenes. i removed them and Tried to build but got the same failures.

I also tried to get a test Build only from one first game scene which have been untouched for months. But it seems the problem is with InventoryLight and LightRange scripts which i mentioned a week ago in the AC forum adventurecreator.org/forum/discussion/14315/update-compiler-error and could solve the problem following the replacements which You have kindly suggested/taught me to do in the script. But now i got failed Builds.

• The Console will tell you of the reason for the Build error inside its Error messages - of which there are six in your first screenshot, but only three shown.

Run the build process again and hide the Warning messages so that only Errors are shown - what do they all show?

• edited November 2023

TerraintoObj.cs ! I used it to make a mesh export to Obj. file.
    after reading your answer I checked other three with more suspect. I was thinking that exporter script can not make any trouble for the Build or game. but now I removed it and Now The build is done.
    I was thinking since it is not used in my project and is just a mesh exporter it can not even make any impact on build.
    I m ashamed of taking your time.
    In fact if you did not wrote this! I had no courage to just go and delet a .sc file. so thanks for the answer.