Forum rules - please read before posting.

Third Person Camera question

I know Adventure Creator is for adventure games. I use AC Third Person Camera now for adventure gameplay, but I would like to integrate action/fight into this like a survival game, if you see an animal/enemy you can push him, or shot him. What can be the easiest way to make it? Where should I start to modify inputs etc? Does anyone some experience about it? I know something sure, I don't want to use Opsive integration, because once I worked with Opsive and AC together, and the save system always was buggy because of cameras. So i would like a more clear system.

Thank you in advance for advice!

Comments

• The camera is independent of what the player character can do - I'm not sure what how your question relates to the third-person camera.

For combat mechanics, you'd certainly need to integrate with another asset or custom controller - AC just isn't intended for that by itself. If you were making use of Opsive before, seems like it'd be easier to go with that and just fix any camera issue you had with it.

In what way was it "buggy because of cameras"? Were you using AC's third-person camera?

• You are right, my question was stupid.:))) So i would like integrate combat mechanics, and turn on/off it under gameplay. I used Opsive for a little time and that is a very complex system, I need a more clear/easier controller for it, what I can easily integrate into AC. Maybe can you offer an other one?

• Afraid not, that's not my area.