Forum rules - please read before posting.

Question about Adventure Creator

Hello, I was wondering if someone with experience with Adventure Creator could tell me if it's possible or better yet how difficult it would be to use this to make a game mixed between the below 2 android games. Also, i see you can code your own stuff but i'm not seeing what language like c# that is used. I do know some C# but am having a hard time finding any tutorials or anything to help get me started in creating my own thing based on how the 2 games below are made using Unity and preferably C#.

The 2 android games: Buriedbornes & The Wanderer.

Thank You

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @onyxius.

As far as I can tell, those two games are both RPGs - which is not what AC is intended for.

AC is designed for traditional adventure games in that focus on puzzles and storytelling - not combat and levelling systems.

If you're new to coding then I'd recommend looking to use a different asset other than AC if that's the kind of game you're looking to make.

• Thank you very much for the info. I will be keeping AC in my save for later list because i do like what it has to offer.

Have a great day.
    Dave

• I'd like to chime in here if I may. I think Chris is downplaying Adventure Creators abilities a bit. It may be designed for adventure games, but the Node based ActionLists/Visual Scripting system is very flexable, incredibly helpful for those who do not code and capable of a lot more than it was initially intended. For example; over the last week I have made a functioning Turn-Based combat system (akin to Final Fantasy), created in AC using a combination of nodes, variables, menus and no scripting.

If you are looking for a ready-to-go rpg template, then AC is not that. However, for me the big plus of AC is the Visual Scripting system, not which game genre it was initially aimed at. My 2 cents.