Forum rules - please read before posting.

Physics Demo Will Not Download

Hi, I was just wondering if there a reason why the physics demo doesn't download anymore. I had it once but I lost it and also I always wanted a tutorial on how you did the code. There are tutorials for the cupboard, draw, and rock but wasn't a tutorial for the code part.

Comments

• edited January 2019

Sorry, I can't find an issue with the download. What page are you grabbing it from?

This should be the correct link:
    https://www.adventurecreator.org/files/AdventureCreatorPhysicsDemo.unitypackage

• edited January 2019

All I get is mumbo jumbo. I used that link and it still won't work. This is only part of it copied. I use google chrome.

‹�X¡–Y�ì}@ÇÚö
    ö®±Cì
    ؝ÝAQ#X$[f)9Q’ÄܘDc/±b7ö.–(¦£QQ¬Áhl`‹‚þÙƒ…Mrïwï9÷æßGϲ;;mç™ò¾»óÎxxRÿqÐ4-pœ›õ/_ö—°ìïc¸1,9ÐK»ÑžrãþóY£¨$³EJ$YQ†%F›å¤D‹)þ…þˆ7Mûƒx?ÇÓ¿ÿ#ðð¤ÊA,“"çx
    r/qr˜–y¤°£ÿ{ùçù
    þmÂ?ÔdUQi•XQeAÑ‘áIváŸcXƒ[€ðÏ«¢€�àÒê!”dQye‘%Ö.üÓÀàß& ü#„¯ÉuE¨²‚$3¼%V’DK²]øgðoþED‹<Gc$B²'i*¯ˆHSH3D²}Ú?©Œÿ¶�á_AH4N0�…²,±*+ÌÊ,�¬}ä?ÀÐÿ¶€‡'C+š¢©Í@UBHãE™ÆPæ–ŒÃöáŸ7ø· ÿ€fu­ñª&Cpé!˼�;ÿ†þgèü³2Çq²ˆTBš¢À«ª¬aȳXŪ]øgiƒ›€ðÏ’£æ (è}ˆhþ¤ %‘£5š³þ
    ùÏ& üs¼ !žUhMU¡Š8$qŒEi¢ ðv’ÿƒ›€ðXMՁǚª@V%# ÉXcˆ:ÀIöyÿŒþß&ÐùWXá$NXàED"à!àDköiÿcðoþE†Ã2+ðPP%H$@‘TV%
    ¢=øçI0ø·tþY ©,+ñ"f‰ÒdE@'
    ŠJKˆ±“üoðoèüXˆ—a(Ñ«ˆtv’ÿhôÿ6Î¿Äp¢Æ+:ÙPÿÀ±š°LcZ¤‘}Þÿм!ÿÛ„Yû¯j*K
    ¨}‚ÈC@#€ÊÙéûo¼ÿ±

• Hello you need to right click on the link and save link as.

• Thank you very much Manou, it has worked now. I've never had this problem before.