Forum rules - please read before posting.

Variables

I have a situation. I have a PopUp variable with 18 values translated.
In every place, you are I set this popup variable to the place you are.
In every scene, I have this script https://pastebin.com/SZscRADH where depends the profile you have set a string variable with the place.
That string variable when you load or a new game, below the profile you have the place of the last saved game.

My issue is when I change the language the string doesn´t update with the translation obviously because I have only store the string. Is there any way to store in the string variable the value of the popup with the translation?

Comments

• What AC version, and which variable is the PopUp? 104?

You're passing the language index when retrieving its value, so it should be returning the translation.  Let's see its entry in the Speech Manager.
  • Do you have Prevent original language from being used? checked in the Speech Manager?  What's the value of "lenguaje" set to when it's not translation?

Since the spanish and original languages are the same, make a change to the spanish translation directly in the Speech Manager.  Is that change visible in-game, or does it only show the original language?
  • Do you have Prevent original language from being used? checked in the Speech Manager?
    Yes.
    What's the value of "lenguaje" set to when it's not translation?
    I don´t know where is the option but I think it´s 1 Spanish.

Since the Spanish and original languages are the same, make a change to the Spanish translation directly in the Speech Manager.  Is that change visible in-game, or does it only show the original language?
    That it´s not the problem that shows if you save in English the English string or the string in Spanish. The problem is when I change the language the string only has one of the results. Ex if you save in English you only have that. If you change language doesn´t have any effect in the string. 

the translation of the string it´s set to default with that and the idea is to take the result of the popup variable to this string.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FZFJ8LqJQC0KmKxM7NPjEyFog8yNa5-8
  • Updating a translation at runtime is currently only possible in bulk, i.e. by importing a CSV file.  I'll see if it's possible to add the ability to change individual translations at runtime.
  • Another thing that changes i quit using scriptable object because that was weird.
    So the problem i get its i store the place where i am getting the string value of the popup variable. Then set the variable value with this string to my string variable that shows the place where i am in the right profile. The problem now it's in the variable manager i look that show correctly the place but in the label show the string. Shows all the popup variable no the select string. 
  • Please re-write this more clearly - I can't understand what you mean from this.
  • I have a string variable called "places".
    The "places" string variable get the string of a popup variable of AC.
    Then I assign the "places" to a global string of AC.
    In my menu, I have a label assigned by the global string of Ac with the places result. But when i see it it has all the variable content of the popup.

• Ignoring the method you're attempting for the moment, what you're trying to achieve is have the "last location visited" displayed in the Profiles menu, yes?  As a per-profile option, which'll show a different translation when changing the language?

If that's all you're trying to do, all it should take is to set the PopUp variable's Link to field to Options Data, so that it becomes saved with the profile itself and not the regular save file.  You can then extract it and display it through script similar to the other thread.