Forum rules - please read before posting.

Creating new ActionLists issue (AC v.1.54a)

edited September 2016 in Technical Q&A
Hello!

In AC v.1.54a I can't create new ActionLists - I press context menu's command and nothing
happens. Please check this issue.

Thank you,
Stanislav

Comments

• I have the same problem. I just copy and paste other actionlists but is not the idea
  • "...I just copy and paste other actionlists..."
    I too
  • I will need more detail in order to do so.  In what version of Unity are you working, and with what platform / OS?

Does it work if you go through the "Create" menu at the top of the Project window?  Do any messages appear in the Console?

@tinchopunk - has this always been an issue?  If not, at what point did it occur?
  • Details are: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Unity Personal 5.3.5f1. If I go through the "Create" menu at the top of the Project window I have the same result - nothing happens. No any messages in the Console. At least in 1.53d it worked fine, I did not tried it in "pure" 1.54.
  • Thank you - I've recreated the problem and will work on a fix.
  • Thank you, Chris  =D>
  • edited September 2016
    Any other work around other than copying and pasting other actionlists? im new to adventure creator and dont know where to look for existing non scene actionlists.. 

hmm copied worm_lookat.asset hope it works! haha
  • I'm sure it's been fixed in the latest update.
  • Indeed - it was a critical bug and was attended to in v1.54b.
  • weird just updated the other day but maybe need to update again!