Forum rules - please read before posting.

Getting rid off a number that shows amount of active items and that is tied to the cursor.

edited March 2016 in Technical Q&A
Hello!

I have this problem that when I select active some item that I have multiple in my inventory, the number of items comes hanging over my character, and I have no idea from where I can get it off. Numbers position seems to be tied in to my cursors position. My cursor is always invisible since my game is played with only keyboard or gamepad. I've tried to look trough my menus and cursor settings but haven't been able to find any options related to this number.

Here's a picture that maybe helps to make more sense of what I'm talking about.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwtu00usn0uy8yd/FatigueItemNumber.png?dl=0

Sorry for a bit vague explanation. Hopefully it's not too vague, and some one can help me out.

Thanks

Comments

• I should probably add that I'm using Adventure Creators own GUI system.
  • Nice looking game!  How are you making the cursor invisible?  Are you disabling it with the Engine: Manage systems Action?  It may be that an option needs to be added somewhere.
  • No, I just had cursor display set to never. But Engine: Manage systems did the trick. Thanks allot from your help!