Forum rules - please read before posting.

Stop everything

Well in the game i have an internal variable simulation a click. If you don´t make the puzzle in x time you finish the game.

What i need is to stop everything is doing in that time becose the time is over mybe when you are talking or playing some animation. So i need to stop everything and run the cutscene.
Any help?

Comments

• sounds like you might need a custom script that has a timer in it, and when 9 runs a cutscene.
  • Its something like that but i think i solved it when i build the game. I the play mode in unity have some different result. Like when finish the cut scene and end the game show the last camera or sound. But then when i make the build and run all of that disapear and work fine.
  • Have you thought about having a Cutscene with an Engine: Wait Action of X seconds, which then runs a new "Game Over" Cutscene afterwards?

If you set the first Cutscene to Run In Background, it won't interrupt gameplay, and you can use the ActionList: Kill Action to stop it if the player completes the puzzle.
  • Thanks Chris that work perfect