Forum rules - please read before posting.

applying first person controller to adventure creator for mobile devices

Hello, how can I set up the touch controller to activate hotspots, 
I downloaded my controller and wanted to get it into a scene where I did a few hotspots, but when I dropped the controller and did not detect them.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• edited August 2017
    I used search engine to resolve the same issue and came up here.
    The detecting problem is very annoying.
    Looking forward for an answer.
    Regards.

• edited August 2017
    "Downloaded your controller" from where, exactly?  And what is your Hotspot detection method, as set in the Settings Manager?

AC has its own touch-input system, which works with the First Person movement option - you can try it with the Demo game's Player prefab, Tin Pot.  Drop him into your scene, set the Movement method to First Person, and the Input method to Touch Screen.

If you are using another controller, it may be that AC's MainCamera, which is used for raycasting, is not moving with it causing this behaviour.  But without knowing any detail about it, it can't be said for sure.

Be aware, however, that when playing on touch-screen, Hotspots require two-taps by default - one to highlight, and another to interact.  This can be disabled in favour of one tap by unchecking Activate Hotspots with double-tap?, under Touch-screen settings in the Settings Manager.

Please provide as much detail and information as you can.   As covered in the forum rules, this includes relevant screenshots, and Unity and AC version numbers.  Does this occur only when testing in builds, or in the Editor too?