Forum rules - please read before posting.

raycast too many calls

when I click to move my character, the game stop for 1 or 2 second and then the player move, in android is worse, 
this is what i see in the profiler when click

Comments

• Welcome to the community, @ecarter.

You will need to provide more information about your game before we can properly advise.  How is your game played - 2D or 3D?  What scale is the game at, compared with the graphics in the demo games?  Please also update to the latest release if you haven't already - which version are you using currently?

Please post as much detail as you can, including screenshots of your Settings Manager, Scene Manager, and the way your navigation is arranged in your scene.
  • i fix my problem changing from navmesh for unity path. maybe my mesh have some problems, i need to check it to see if i can have more information for you

• If you were using a custom mesh for the "Mesh Collider" pathfinding option, then the performance will be tied to the number of vertices it has.

When building such meshes, always try to keep the number of points to the minimum required.  One trick for large areas is to break it up into smaller sub-meshes, that get swapped out using the Scene: Change setting Action as the player navigates the scene.
  • ok, thanks for the advice

your plug in is awesome.