Forum rules - please read before posting.

Problem with diary system

Hi,
and it's not working - diary is not showing in inventory - I don't know why
I have lastest version of Adventure Creator

Comments

• Ok, my mistake
    I didn't check "Carry on start" - it's working now
  • Hi
    I have another problem: I have 2 scenes, in these scenes diary is working fine but when I loaded one scene from another(with playmaker) I can open Inventory but diary I can't open
  • edited April 2017
    Welcome to the AC forums @krystian, I'd be more than happy to help but as it is right now I stand kind of in the dark. Would it be possible if you could post some screenshots of the actionlists you are using to call the menus? Seeing how this issue happens when you open a level by using Playmaker it would also be a good idea to check if you are actually opening the AC scene the correct way. Though unfortunately I've never used AC with playmaker so it might be a good idea to ask in their forums (in regards to the usage of their AC integration). Else, hopefully someone with more experience with playmaker may give us some pointers. Anyway, screenshots of you AC actiolists might still quite be helpful.
  • AC needs to run several operations behind the scenes when switching scenes, so you need to use AC's own Scene: Switch Action to ensure these get run correctly.

If you want to use PlayMaker as well, you can place this single Action in a Cutscene and trigger it from PlayMaker by calling it's Interact() function.
  • Hi!
    Sorry for big delay - I have limited time for this project
    Now I'm switching scene with AC - it;s working
    thanks