Forum rules - please read before posting.

Walking Dead Font

Hello,
How change Walking dead menu's font (used in 3d demo), please ? It doesn't accept french accents.
I can't change font of cursors for example and NPC's name.

Thanks,
Nyumée

Comments

• The font (Creatinin) used in the example doesn't include "European" characters, but you should be able to set a different font in your menu settings and have it working without problems. 
  • Menu fonts are changed in the Menu Manager - select the "Menu" tab in the main AC Game Editor window, and select the Menu you wish to edit.
  • Thanks, but I can't change font of all menus. For example, how could I change conversation's font or hotspot's font ? How could I change cursor's font ? Or all menus that haven't font option ? Could I change defaut font of Walking dead menu to change everything ?
  • The Walking Dead template is comprised of several Menus - the Hotspot, Conversation, Subtitles etc are all separate Menus, so you will need to change the font for each individually.
  • Ok, I know change font, when there is an option font, but how could I change font when it haven't font option as HotspotLabel or Cursor ?
  • That Menu is driven by Unity UI, rather than Adventure Creator - see the Source field in the Menu's properties box.

That means that it's design and appearance is controlled by Unity UI prefab, instead of being set in the Menu Manager.  You can either switch the Source back to Adventure Creator, or edit the UI prefab to change the font.  You can find this prefab by clicking on the Linked canvas field in the Menu's properties box.

Please see Section 11.3 of the Manual for more on AC's Unity UI integration.