Forum rules - please read before posting.

Player and animations

What I did:
- animated character in Spine and exported 
- used Spine2Unity plugin which converts Spine animation to Unity's native. In Output for this plugin I got GameObject which has a child(not Sprite,just another game object) with appropriate Animator associated 
http://joxi.ru/823LZgocLzMlAO
- I've added Player script to the main game object and added its child as Sprite child
- Made this prefab as Player in Setting.
WHen I run the scene character just plays all animation from its Animator. It moves across NavMesh but doesnt change Animations,despite I wrote names in "walk" and "idle"
I left AnimationEngine default SpriteUnity, but my prefab uses image atlas maybe this is the reason.
Anyway, any advice would be appreciated. I read about writing custom animation engines, but while my character animation seems to be in native Unity format maybe I can use standard engines somehow&

Comments

• Sorry guys, I think I found my minor mistake. I did'nt create animations with names like Walk_D, Idle_D etc, so probably Engine just could find them and I've seen no animation
  • The Console window should alert you to any animations that are missing when trying to play them.
  • The Console window should alert you to any animations that are missing when trying to play them.