Forum rules - please read before posting.

Escape Room / Epic(sodic) Game

edited January 2017 in Games showcase
Hello All!

I have recently stumbled onto Adventure Creator and have devoured the 3d and 3d first person tutorials (both great, by the way). I am an Escape Room designer IRL and am working on some digital rooms. Having no coding or video game creation experience I figured AC was a great way to move forward. I used to be an architect, so the modeling is right up my alley and I design/build almost everything that I put in the rooms, so AC is really helping me take Unity to the places I need to go. 

I will be posting images/updates to this thread as I develop my digital rooms and my personal epic game that I am developing!

Cheers,
eightdoteight.

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Cool, but do remember to watch the rest of the videos too! Besides the stuff regarding their specific style/genre, the videos are designed to each show separate important features in AC, which you can actually use in any project. So do watch them all at least once! And if you still haven't, I also recommend you to watch Unity's own tutorials (check under Topics. You can ignore Projects and Live sessions if you want). Because you are using AC you can mostly ignore the programming! (that is, if there's any. -A large amount of Unity features require no programming knowledge-).

Anyways, good luck and happy developing :)
  • Great advice, thanks!

I have watched a little of the 2d, but I will make sure to watch them all.

Best,