Forum rules - please read before posting.

Ira - Act I: Pilgrimage

edited January 2016 in Games showcase

Hey guys, my name is Nick and I'm a developer at a little indie studio called Ore Creative, and am one of the creators behind the adventure game Ira. We've been around a while now and we're just starting our second Kickstarter campaign to fund the development of the first of three acts.

Being a tiny team of three, it's been huge to have such a complete and well designed package available, and the help of these forums and Chris has been amazing. Needless to say, Adventure Creator has been instrumental to our success so far, so I'd like to share what we've been working on. I'm proud to present Ira, a surreal, time hopping adventure game set in an alternate history, following the events surrounding Earth's first interstellar mission.

I'll leave you with some imagery and links, and I encourage you to try our demo and have a look at what we have. I hope you enjoy what we've created and we'd love to have you follow us!

All the best,
Nick

Comments