Forum rules - please read before posting.

How to hide cursor with new First Person

Hi,

So I downloaded the First Person camera prefab from the website this time with this video game, and it works great. Only thing is that I don't know how to hide my editor cursor. There used to be an option in the manager, but I don't see it anymore. There is an option to replace the mouse cursor with the AC one, which I checked. But it doesn't replace it when I play the game.

I tried changing cursor rendering to Hardware which worked, but now I can't lock the cursor in the middle of the screen. I was able to do that before.

Comments

• Unchecking the Always show system cursor in Editor? option will allow the system cursor to be invisible, but hiding the in-game cursor requires the Hide cursor when locked in screen's centre? option checked in the Settings Manager.

Locking the cursor should be possible in Hardware mode, but as it's dealing with the system cursor results may very depending on platform. What are your AC and Unity versions, and what platform are you working on?

Are there any issues with the cursor in builds?

• I updated my unity version and it worked. I'm now on the latest version.